- Able to prepare Healthy and nutritious Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner?
- Do you have experience with baking Pastries, Cakes and breads?
- Are you open and flexible to learning new cooking styles?
- Able to develop recipes and determine how to present the food?
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment?
- Dedicated to food quality and control?
Do you have?
- At least 2 years experience in similar position?
- Proper knowledge of the English language, written and spoken?
- Low ego and open to feedback and improvements overall?
- Excellent communication and organization skills?
- Strong knowledge of proper food handling and sanitation standards?
If you possess most or all of these attributes, you could the one we are looking for!!
You will be responsible for
- Preparing Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily as required by
- Managing household food inventory including buying, storing, hygiene and sanitation as well as efficient cost management.
- Ongoing sourcing of healthy food techniques
- Managing kitchen staff and delegating tasks related to meal prep, cooking and delivering food t customers in a timely fashion
- Managing relationships with distributors and resolve issues with vendors promptly
- Following the budget established by the restaurant owner
- Ensuring safety and sanitation practices in the kitchen
- Fulltime employment
- Salary based on your education and experience, in alignment with the labor laws
- Relaxed and stress free work environment with dynamic team
You may apply with a CV, Picture ID and Cover letter to [email protected] or drop off your application by Fingers, located on the Heyligerweg, or call/app Glenda Courtar on +5993184584 if you require additional information.